COVID CASE? FOR HELP call x49918*949.824.9918
TO REPORT A COVID CASE
STAFF and FACULTY/ACADEMICS – As of January 3, 2022
If you responded “Yes” to the Daily Symptom Checker, do not call UCI’s Center for Occupational and Environmental Health (COEH), and do not expect a call from COEH at this time due to a high case surge. Take the following steps:
- Get tested if you have symptoms or are a close contact to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19; testing is available at local pharmacies, urgent care centers, doctor offices, and UCI campus testing sites.
- If you have COVID-19 or you are a close contact, follow the UCI Instructions for Isolation and Quarantine based on your particular situation.
- To report your covid-positive case (Home Antigen or non-UCI PCR test), please use the Covid Report Form. If you need assistance with the form, please contact the UCI COVID-19 Response Center at 949-824-9918 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not visit any UCI location except for accessing COVID-19 testing or medical appointments. Do not return to a UCI location until you have met the appropriate criteria for release from isolation or quarantine for your particular situation as found in the UCI Instructions for Isolation and Quarantine.
STUDENTS & STUDENT WORKERS
Report a case through the Student Patient Portal and complete the "COVID-19 Yes Responder Screening Request," or contact UCI’s Student Health Center (SHC) at 949.824.3870 to report a case.
- If you are 100% remote, as indicated in UCPath, then you do not need to report a COVID-19 positive case.
- To minimize the COVID-19 risk as many return to campus, all other remote workers, even if you’re working off-site, should follow the instructions under “STAFF AND FACULTY/ACADEMICS” above.